Monday 25 February 2013

Countdown


Well, that's the Fleamarket missed!
 
Now its full steam ahead on preparing my new web site and adding the finishing touches to my special collection that I'm bringing to The Vintage Bazaar at Devizes on Saturday, 2nd March:  9a.m. - 3 p.m. and only £1 admission charge. 
 
In my experience, its best to get there early. I definitely intend to have enough tempting stock to be able to satisfy the most ardent vintage hunter until 3.00 but often its the early bird who catches the best wriggly worm!

Here are a few of my most expensive items I'll be bringing with me - they are all in truly superb condition.

I'll be posting images of some linen, shoes and hats later in the week.

 
Lovely Victorian tea set - call present and correct, with no cracks, crazing or chips - just sheer joy (£38). Victorian jug which is showing its age (internally) and would be best as a decorative item or for holding flowers (£7.50) and fascinating kitsch decorative item (£15).
 
Exceedingly special English country garden trio £12.50.  Pretty vintage tray cloth £5.  Handpainted Grafton tea set in tip top condition £45.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment