Thursday 24 January 2013

Welcome to my brand new blog





This is my first post and I'm really enjoying it. Here is a taster of my collection made up of things from France, vintage embroidery, Liberty fabrics, driftwood sculpture, vintage china, antique Royal Doulton, studio pottery and anything else that I see and think you will like as much as I do. 


This tiny part of my collection is shown on a nest of oak tables which I have restored and painted.  It was only when I realised that the coffee table in the middle of my small living room was dwarfing it that I decided to buy a very unfashionable nest of tables.  I have been thrilled with them.  Flexible, adaptable and taking such a small amount of space when not needed.  Its definitely time for the nest of tables to come out from the shadows.






No comments:

Post a Comment