Wednesday 20 February 2013

Absent at Shepton Fleamarket

That's it!  My trusted old van has finally screamed and screamed so loudly that I have had to put it into intensive care at the garage for 10 days. 

Meaning... I shall not now be selling at the Shepton Fleamarket on Sunday.  I had lots of new and exciting goodies so feel a bit let down, but I know that by the 5th May when I will next be there, the stock will be amazing and still at the low prices which I am becoming famous for at the 'Flea'.   I'll confirm my stand number nearer to the date, just put the date in your diary for now.

Meanwhile, I am focussing all my efforst on preparing for the Vintage Bazaar at Devizes on the 2nd March.  I really hope I will see lots of you there.  I am searching avidly at all the auctions, charity shops. friends' attics and cellars and, of course, in my stock from France to put together a really interesting collection.





























In Devizes I will have vintage clothes;  Liberty of London, Laura Ashley, William Morris and French fabrics: some super vintage china (more of this to follow);  old linen from England and France;  pictures; hand painted vintage ebony pots, some lovely old basket ware; cushions made out of vintage fabrics and much more.  Come and see the first showing of my Vintage Collection on Stand 17. Its been put together with you in mind.










 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment